*** Classes remain online in December
Structured movement is so important throughout this period, physically and mentally, so our physios are here to help you move safely and correctly, as well as continue any rehab for your current injuries. We look forward to returning to our normal classes at the clinic in the future and full details for these classes are further down this page.
But in the meantime here is our interim online timetable:
- Monday 9am – Rehab & Strengthening / Pilates with Toni
- Monday 6pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Caroline
- Tuesday 1:30pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Laura
- Thursday 8am – Strength & Conditioning with Max
- Thursday 6pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Caroline
- Friday 1:30pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Laura
All online classes are an hour long and the charge is $10 a class.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to request a zoom link to the class. We look forward to seeing you online! ***
Ponsonby Physiotherapy is pleased to offer regular classes to support your fitness goals and performance.
Please note: Before joining our group Pilates classes we ask you to first complete our starter one-on-one sessions. Contact reception for further information.
- Classes are held upstairs in our Pilates reformer studio, or in our gym facility here at the Clinic.
- Pilates Reformer classes are 45min and $40 per session. 10 classes for $350 concession available.
- Strength & Conditioning is $25 per session.
- Please call 09 378 6890, or click BOOK NOW, to book into a class.
Supporting you from injury to wellness and performance
We provide clinical Pilates classes ideal for those at all stages of fitness and recovery.
Our classes make use of the reformer, an excellent Pilates tool for rehabilitation, and improving fitness and flexibility. Using the reformer adds a level of control in movements, for targeted strengthening. It also provides a consistent and adjustable resistance throughout your work-out.
If you are new to our Pilates class programme, please call reception to book into our starter one-on-one sessions. Learn more about Pilates at Ponsonby Physio here.
Strength & Conditioning
Physio Max leads this power building class. It’s ideal for people who are in the later stages of their injury rehab, or anyone who simply wants to improve their strength. We offer two sessions during the week; one concentrating on lower limb strength and the other on upper body strength.
Please pre-book into each class so you don’t miss out on a spot!
Private Pilates classes and other specialty sessions are available. These include Bike Fitting & Cycling Assessment (ideal for both novice and experienced riders) and our FMS Biomechanical Assessment (for pre-season, or mid-season assessment of muscle weakness and strengthening areas).
Please call reception for any further information.