Online Appointments Open Now
Whilst our doors are physically shut at the moment it is only temporary. In the interim, we are pleased to offer continued care over this lock down period via Telehealth online appointments.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is a convenient way of delivering our physiotherapy service in a private one-to-one online session, so you can continue to receive support and advice from your experienced Physiotherapist, when you need it.
Telehealth uses either an online video conference tool (called ZOOM), or a phone call, to enable assessment of a new injury, or continue treatment for a follow up or older injury. This adapted way of treating is something we can offer you in your own home now.
Your treatment will include assessment and diagnosis of your injury, dysfunction or pain; education and self-management strategies and a personalised exercise programme demonstrated between you and your physiotherapist. Management will continue with follow up consultations reviewing your symptoms and specific programme, progressing as necessary. Appropriate referrals onto doctors, specialists and radiologists can also be organised within our sessions.
Treatments can be solely one-on-one Pilates based or strengthening sessions if required.
You can expect sessions to be about 40 minutes long.
Why book a Telehealth Appointment?
When it is not possible to see your Physiotherapist in person, a Telehealth appointment provides the next best option. Your same Physiotherapist providing you the experienced advice and compassionate support you require. Your Physiotherapist will listen and work with you one-on-one to identify the cause of the issue. And by the end of the appointment you will have gained a clear plan and targeted exercise programme to guide your recovery. We’re here to help you.
Telehealth Appointment Pricing
- ACC injuries: $15.00 initial consultation, $10.00 for follow up appointments
- Private: $40.00 initial consultation, $25.00 for follow up appointments
How to Book an Appointment
- You can book a Telehealth Appointment via our online booking system with your preferred physiotherapist.
- Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a booking and our wonderful admin team will get back to you as soon as they can.
- Our clinic number 09 378 6890 is also available through selected times due to being diverted to our admin team.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call, and we will be happy to assist.