The Clinic is open for appointments under Level 3
Physiotherapists are now available and able to see patients for face-to-face appointments provided they meet the health COVID screening criteria in Level 3.
If you would like an in-clinic appointment, we will complete a pre-screening with you via phone or a telehealth appointment. This enables us to determine if a physical appointment is the best option based on clinical judgement and meeting the covid screening requirements.
We are so pleased to be able to see you in person now and help you through your injury recovery!
What you need to know for in-clinic appointments
We are following Ministry of Health infection control guidelines to ensure our space is as safe as possible for patients and our team. We have always followed quite thorough cleaning processes, but these will be increased further during this period. For all in-clinic appointments the following procedures are in place:
- QR scanning at the clinic is mandatory. You will find QR codes on display around the clinic.
- Patients and staff members must wear a mask.
- Your physiotherapist will wear a mask and gown.
- Risk screening questionnaire will be completed (see questions below).
- You must hand sanitise or wash hands prior to your consult.
- Only 1-2 patients will be allowed in the waiting room at any one time. If the waiting room is full you will need to wait in your car or outside until we call you in.
- After every consultation a treatment room will be cleaned and ventilated.
- No walk-ins please. To book an appointment either call, email or book online.
- And unfortunately no toilet facilities to be used by patients.
Due to the delta covid-19 outbreak, to protect you, other patients and our staff, we will ask you a few important questions before we confirm your appointment.
- In the last 2 weeks have you or a member of your household been in close contact with anyone exposed to Covid-19 or similar symptoms?
- Have you or a member of your household been tested for Covid-19 and have a confirmed Covid-19 result or still waiting for the results of your Covid test?
- Do you have any flu-lime symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, ear infection, vomiting or diarrhea?
- In the last 14 days have you or a member of your household travelled overseas or worked on an International aircraft or shipping vessel?
How to Book
We are not able to take walk-ins during this period, so an appointment is essential.
Telehealth video appointments still remain available as an alternative to in-person appointments.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hestiate to get in contact with us. We look forward to seeing you soon and continuing to support your recovery and wellness pathway!
Classes Are Online!
During Levels 4 & 3 we are running physio-led Classes for you online
Structured movement is so important throughout lockdown, physically and mentally, so our physios are here to help you move safely and correctly, as well as continue any rehab for your current injuries.
Here’s our online timetable:
- Monday 9am – Rehab & Strengthening / Pilates with Toni
- Monday 6pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Caroline
- Tuesday 1:30pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Laura
- Thursday 8am – Strength & Conditioning with Max
- Thursday 6pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Caroline
- Friday 1:30pm – Mat Pilates (all levels) with Laura